Originally Posted by shooter42
the little rifle has been imported by at least two different wholesalers. the ones pictured I believe are from K-var. they were also imported by KBI. the KBI stocks were much "better" shaped if you consider a high gloss, skip line checkered stock of decent wood better. When KBI imported them, actions in the white were available as were barreled actions. I read that Interarms also imported them to but I never saw the small one from them.
it is strange that CZ isn't more left hand friendly. The woman who is the CEO is left handed. saw her hunting in Africa on one of the Saturday morning blasting shows.

I believe that Interarms was the first company to import the mini-Mausers, but only 223. Those rifle had a much nicer finish to them, both wood and metal, than the current versions. I bought one in 2004, intending to restock it with a B&C synthetic stock and rebarrel it in 6.8 SPC. When I lost interest, I sold the rifle in 2008.

Remington imported them for a short time, a year or two, as their Model 799 and cataloged them in 22 Hornet, 222, 223, 22-250, and 7.62x39 with a laminated stock.

The Zastava site list the current rifles as being chambered in 22 Hornet, 222, 222 MAG, 223, 22-250, and 7.62x39.

Considering how scarce 222 MAG brass is, I wonder how many or few of those will be sold.