Ask your mom how to quote correctly on a BB because you absolutely suck at it. Post me up where I EVER defended anyone on her. You only have 13 years of posts to go back through so post up basement boy.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Damn you are spun up.

Originally Posted by KSMITH
Yep, you are spun up. You're probably red faced and blowing right now. As to votes, I'd say right now Tom's got about 90% more than you do.
You probably really believe that don't you. Dude, you couldn't wind up your wristwatch without your mommas help much less spin me up. Props to you for thinking you are doing a good job though. lol

You probably really believe that don't you. Dude, you couldn't wind up your wristwatch without your mommas help much less spin me up. Props to you for thinking you are doing a good job though. lol
[/quote]You're just some douchebag that I'd have never given two thoughts to if it were not for your stubborn defense of the indefensible. I honestly don't gaf about you in the least.
[/quote]

Ask your mom how to correctly quote someone on a BB because you absolutely suck at it. Felt like I was reading computer code to figure out what you were rambling on about. ONCE AGAIN, post up where I EVER defended someone on here. Oh, you forgot how to post a quote so that is like asking the blind to read. Ethan, you just suck and aren't even fun to go back and forth with. You just suck buddy.

Last edited by KSMITH; 03/04/18. Reason: To make Ethans garbling readable. [bleep].

-Piss into the wind.