Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by slumlord
He'll need some playdough

Shaped like testicles

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, do they not educate you retards in TN or do you guys just keep making up your own narrative in attempt to make it stick. Low T has nothing to do with what your childish brain thinks it does or you wouldn't be spouting this crap out like you think you know. Just makes you look like a backwards inbred hilljack that can't keep up with a serious conversation. What was the last post you made that was actually worth reading? All you do is type, type away like you have something to say, but you really don't do you?
I gotta admit, although I've always considered you a total assmunch Dorf, I never thought you'd resort to sock puppets. What a [bleep] pussy.

Originally Posted by KSMITH
He'll need some playdough

Shaped like testicles

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, do they not educate you retards in TN or do you guys just keep making up your own narrative in attempt to make it stick. Low T has nothing to do with what your childish brain thinks it does or you wouldn't be spouting this crap out like you think you know. Just makes you look like a backwards inbred hilljack that can't keep up with a serious conversation. What was the last post you made that was actually worth reading? All you do is type, type away like you have something to say, but you really don't do you?

91,000 post

Going for 92,000

You can do it scooter!!!

You crafty bastards have figured me out. You are wiser than you portray and my jig is finally up, SMH, retards.

-Piss into the wind.