Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Jericho
And how many people did the Egyptians enslave to build the pyramids?

None. Egyptians were black, and as James said, in those days were using anti-gravity technology to move those big ass rocks to make their pyramids. No slaves were needed and besides slavery is racist and black people can't be racist. The story of Moses and the Exodus of the Hebrews from Egypt is of course a myth made up by white people.

I know this because I read it on a pamphlet some black fella in a suit and bow tie handed me at an intersection a few years ago while I was waiting on a red light.

Saying the Egyptians were black, white, or any other color is saying more than the best experts know. They've been debating and testing it for centuries and they still don't know. Of course the blacks want them to be black but wanting it and making it so aren't in the cards.
Egypt is the crossroads of black and white lands so quite possibly they were of mixed race...my theory and totally unproven.

DNA can reveal skin color
Here's a good article from the Smithsonian about ancient DNA testing. It's only been in the last couple years that they've been able to test without contamination. This was written about a year ago so it doesn't say what's happened since then. Hair can only reveal mitocondial DNA unless the root is present and intact. This says they're getting better results from teeth and bones. SMITHSONIAN

I did a search on 'ancient egypt DNA' and got a real mixture of answers, enough to know that much of the testing has been wrong. There are arguments all over the place on race and I suspect that much of it is just trying to prove someone's hypothesis. One article 'proved' that they all had black kinky hair but mummification turned a lot of it red or blond.

The rest of Northern Africa is not black, just seems logical that the Egyptias were about the same as the people that live there now.
Wasn't Moses raised as an Egyptian?
Jews are not black.

Last edited by 700LH; 03/18/18.