I trapped the first one today this year. What a nice fur but not worth 5 bucks. A little story here. I like rabbit hunt'n, and had problems keeping rabbits on a few acres in my back yard, full of brush, spruce and pine trees. So, in 2014 I started trapping those things in the spring. Season is closed but if I forget to lock the chicken coop , there will be a dead chicken or two come morning. I dont even bother planting my beloved sweet corn , strawberries or raspberries anymore . The coons even clean up on the cherries. So in 2004 I geave them the whole nine yards. I trapped 23 , the next yr 17 and in 2016 I got 23 , all in the spring. By fall of 2016 I had rabbits all over the place . I shot 7 rabbits in about 3 acres behind the house. I only trapped 3 coons in 2017 and last fall I barely saw a rabbit and didn't even shoot one last fall. Rabbit hunting was like the 1980's . They were all over. If we would trap them there would be rabbits and pheasants here and most likely why I have scouted a piece of public land about 5,000 acres for 51 miles this winter and never kicked up a single rabbit. I'm trapping the heck out of them this spring and Roundoak, if you dont have a coon cuff trap , for 20 bucks you might be surprised how well they work.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23