The triggers can be fixed. They come heavy and gritty but with the Volquartsen sear and replacement spring, and a little fine tuning, they can be pretty good. I'm always surprised how good I got the trigger on my 77/17 HMR. Trigger is not a show stopper IMHO ... and I'm a trigger snob, I do not put up with heavy or rough triggers.

Feeding etc .. no problems.

I was trying to use the pointy Hornady Hornet and 40 grain VMAX ... had to seat those deep or they wouldn't go in the rotory magazine. The 35 grain VMAX functioned very well.

Accuracy .. I had two of the 77/22 VT hornets. Both were inch and a half guns. I never gave either a real fair chance to test accuracy because I had another problem with both: the chambers were cut real sloppy and I was getting 1-2 reloads max per case before the heads separated ... and that's with neck sizing only. On the 2nd gun, I had a few case head separations with WW factory ammo. I was in a hurry, didn't have time to screw with them or wait for Ruger, so I sold them cheap via a shop that promised to make sure the customer knew what they were getting. If I'd had time, I'd have had a gunsmith set the barrel back a half inch or more and cut a clean chamber. I'm sure they'd have worked fine. A buddy had a good one that shot the 50 grain vmax with AA#9 very well.

I wouldn't hesitate to try another now if I needed a rifle in that niche. I'd go Ruger before I'd go with something with a cheap looking sheet metal magazine sticking out the bottom.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...