Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

It’s interesting that you, one of the most obviously judge mental and angry persons here, once again judges a whole group by what must be some personal experience with a few..

It's interesting that you feel the need to send me condescending PM"s, all in the guise of being a good Christian. I hope you find the Holy Spirit shoved right up your holy ass. It's pieces of shiet like you that chap my ass.

That you can't figure out why I 'judge' a bunch of you, based on your sanctimonious PM's, show's your level of dumbphuckness. That you can't figure out that I don't bash ALL Christians, just the GOOD ones like you, is never not funny. That you will surely burn in HELL if you don't change your ways, brings me even more laughter.

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

It’s interesting that you, one of the most obviously judge mental and angry persons here, once again judges a whole group by what must be some personal experience with a few..

It's interesting that you feel the need to send me condescending PM"s, all in the guise of being a good Christian. I hope you find the Holy Spirit shoved right up your holy ass. It's pieces of shiet like you that chap my ass.

That you can't figure out why I 'judge' a bunch of you, based on your sanctimonious PM's, show's your level of dumbphuckness. That you can't figure out that I don't bash ALL Christians, just the GOOD ones like you, is never not funny. That you will surely burn in HELL if you don't change your ways, brings me even more laughter.

I’m not trying to figure anything out as you can’t help but make clear your venomous nature. Why don’t you let everybody know what those “sanctimonious PM’s” and the whole thread was—publish them.