Originally Posted by sharp_things
Pfft. I showed pics of animals way larger, tougher, wider and more durable. Remember broadheads (he's asking about broadheads) are not species specific. (A wise man said that)

But the moron about claims I was promoting"my products" so lets see him back peddle.

(Thats why this is such fun) wink

Tougher? Hilarious! You are absolutely right...The farm exotics you’ve been paying to kill are very tough eating based on your “watch me cook this boot leather pictures”. Your mouth is the only thing getting a workout chewing up that schit. You are in excellent shape from the lower to upper lip...

Try weight training the rest of your body and, maybe, one day you too can try and become a true hunter of free range wild game...Like the Mystical Elk, also know by the Indians as Wapiti. A very spiritual game animal that tastes amazing if properly cooked...I suggest you throw away all your skillets and cooking utensils...Sell your camera and devote all your forum typing time to better health and emotional self esteem group therapy, so you can explore your feminine manpussy with both hands while looking in your bedroom mirror of loneliness...Get ready, and start. I will grade your progress later...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”