I've got two going right now:

Just shipped the barreled action of my Remington 700 9.3 Barsness-Sisk to Charlie with another #4 Lilja stainless barrel in 6.5mm, 1-8 twist for rebarreling to 6.5 PRC, the new Hornady round that fills the "gap" between the Creedmoor and the longer "magnum" 6.5's. The PRC pretty much a short 6.5-06, but with factory ammo and brass. Did it partly because of an assignment, but it will also provide a "slow switch-barrel" rifle chambered for a pair of 6.5 and 9.3 cartridges that can handle about any kind of hunting.

The other project is now over 5 years old. In 2013 a good friend in the business offered to arrange the building of a custom rifle, and I had a spare commercial FN Mauser action on hand. Sent it to him to be made into a .280 AI or something like that. The guy who was doing the work, however, became seriously ill and had to quit the business, so my good friend arranged to send the action to a fine barrelmaker we both knew (another good friend).

By that time I'd decided to do a traditional walnut-stocked rifle, so had him fit a very slim barrel in .257 Roberts.
All that took a year, and after the barreling, the guy who arranged the deal had the barreled action sent to a good stockmaker. After two years he had made some headway, but eventually got stuck somehow, apparently due to a lack of time.

Since I used to make walnut stocks (including checkering), early this year I asked him to send me the thing, and I'd finish it up. That somehow took several months, and when it arrived I discovered several parts were missing, including the action screws, magazine spring and follower, bolt-stop/ejector housing and a $200 custom trigger.
Luckily I had plenty of spare 98 Mauser parts on hand and am getting it all together again.

The stock came inletted and shaped, but unfinished without a recoil pad, so sand, finish and checker it, then have the metal finished. But at least it's in my hands now, and after 5+ years there's light at the end of the tunnel.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck