Hey Powdr

Just held up by a lack of money here. I have three barreled Rem 700 actions that need to be turned into completed rifles.
#1 Short Stainless 243 - destined to be a 6.5 Creedmoor with the intent of being a steel/hunting rifle.
#2 Short Stainless 7SAUM - will be #1 hunting rifle, going with the 6.5 SAUM/GAP chambering
#3 Long CM - started out as a 7MM Rem Mag and was rechambered for 7 STW. It will get rebarreled too, 7 something. Thinking maybe the good old Mashburn.

Of course so many others need work - minor improvements, trigger springs, etc on pistols; addition of some optics on Ruger 22/4 Lite, maybe buy a bobbed hammer for my 2" S&W Scandium to replace current hammer - I really don't want to grind the original. I have a Mossberg 500 w/a pistol grip and 18" cyl bore that I carried forever bear baiting and camping in AK that I think I'll get Ceracoted something like dark earth/black just because it was one of my very first shotguns and I'll always own it.

Plenty other little stuff that I have to write down so 1) I have a list, and 2) so I remember it when the thought pops into my head!

Last edited by Akbob5; 04/18/15.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~