Originally Posted by gmoats
Originally Posted by DollarShort
Does a CZ 75 not have a transfer bar?

….the 75B has a firing pin block, but no transfer bar per se……the 75BD has a decocking lever…..with the 75B and original 75, you have to manually pull the trigger while simultaneously manually lowering the hammer with your other hand….then hope that your fingers don't slip. To say that there's no downside to that is…..well…..lots of people have done it for years and years….still it's just a matter of time……

I have a CZ 75B that I had CZ Customs in AZ do a full action job on including new hammer and trigger. I was planning on using it for Production class in USPSA. Even though the double action pull is very nice and the single action is too, I just don't like the DA/SA transition in this application. And, in Production class for USPSA, you have to start with the hammer down. So, after you load and make ready, you're having to lower the hammer down every time and I don't care for that.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan