Originally Posted by DryPowder
I like Rosenstien more everyday and I'm probably loparound 50/50 that Mueller is our guy. How's that for a prediction?

Did Gowdy ever ask a question or just make statements? I think Gowdy didn't ask questions because he knows whats coming and wants it to hurry up and get here. I don't think Jim Jorden has a clue whats going on, he's in the dark.

So, Rod R lies like a snake in the grass, covered for Hillary to get $145 million out of the illegal U One kickback scheme, knew of illegal fbi activity in regards to H and Trump, is a witness, investigator and prosecutor and judge in the Trump investigation as a person who advised Trump to fire Comey and he proves he has no morals or virtue for not recusing himself and you think hes a white hat?

What do you smoke? Do you believe martians killed OJs wife?

Watch the lying pos below and then tell s stop us who he is interested in prosecuting.

Was he covering for Hillzry years ago planning to nail her years later if Trump became Potus?

Do you also believe we should have elected Hillary and that we should have open borders?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/29/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin