In my opinion, if Barnes thought that the 140 TSX was a great bullet, they wouldn't have come out with the 140 TTSX upgrade. My only experience with the 140 TSX was on whitetail deer with my 7mm-08 and I sure didn't see the kind of expansion that I wanted to put the deer down quickly. One ran about a hundred yards and there was no blood on the snow for the first 20 yards. That one had a quarter size perfectly round hole through both lungs and I've never seen intact lungs like that from an Interlock, Partition or a Core-Lokt. A very nice mega buck took one of those TSX's high behind the shoulder, dropped five drops of blood and ran away and hid and I never found that one in two days of looking. Guys tell me that the TTSX is a faster expanding bullet and I think that it needs to be. My 7 mag elk were shot with 160 grain Partitions and 175 grain Trophy Bonded Bear Claw and I liked the TBBC the best.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory