If you don't get many bears in your country, I'd shoot him in a heartbeat.

Guessing a bear's weight from photos, even moving ones, is kind of like guessing the weight of a fish that is swimming in the open ocean. Without something in the pic for specific size reference, it is even harder, like guessing the weight of a salmon in a burlap bag. We see LOTS of bears where I live but I've never weighed one nor know anyone who has. So I'd trust the judgment of someone in your area who does weigh bears after seeing them on video and shooting them, especially someone who has done it on a number of bears.

Sitka has it right that frame is critical, then maturity characteristics on that particular frame. Is that a body beginning to show some blocky maturity on a dwarfy frame, an average frame, or a huge frame? I've been in on one bear with a hide over 7' that turned out much bigger on the ground than he looked when alive. He was an enormous bear but was still young enough to not show all of the massive old body characteristics. Like most humans, however, most bears are not exceptionally big.

So I'll guess 350 unless we actually weigh the critter on a scale, wink and then I'll play ordinary probabilities and say 205... or a smidge under.

Dwayne, good pics.