V Vipers with Kenton LR dial turrets...No, mine were not PST or Razor line...It seems Gen 1’s were built better than the later 2’s.
This thread has gone from a Leupold bash party to a parade of love for Vortex, which doesn’t hold water in either bucket.

Facts are simple and known. Leupold has a failure rate on knob turning higher end scope. But, so does Vortex. This squabble appears to end somewhere in the middle...As you pointed out; Both companies, as well as others, selling boxes in the low to mid range category have basically suck scopes...Who sucks more? I really don’t care, unless I own a scope that has a problem.

You haven’t had issues with your Vortex higher end scopes. But you have with Leupold’s. There are others here who are in reverse of what you’ve experienced...This thread doesn’t need a Form test to determine rugged repeatability of either Vortex or Leupold, he’s already made his experiences known. Both mfgs have failed before his eyes. It just depends as it always does and will, on what each person has experienced for himself. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”