There are a surprising number on here. I’m sharp/bright but more practical. I’ve managed Engineers/PhDs for a bit and have developed through the ability to grasp if what their proposing is a potential for the current challenge or palatable for the political climate. I have always been pretty quick at learning the practical for my situation. Theoretical or demonstrated Scientific Journals, Research Papers, etc. Since the accident my retention long term is somewhat disabled. They tested my at the UNC Concussion clinic afterwards and off the charts so hard to say without the baseline.

All that to say, I’ve been surprised on some of the science related posts here. Some I have had to re-read and even process. I’ve been criticized by Execs good naturedly about being so many moves ahead I have to slow down for them. I rarely say it but that’s me with the brakes on as hard as I can. Without trying to suck up to anyone a lot of Posters here have posted high quality in such varying topics it is one of my favorite forums. I actually come here first thing with my morning coffee to see what’s been posted. I’m the Guy that never turns off. I listen to Great Courses, Theoretical Physics, Global Economics, Argumentation, History of all kinds while traveling instead of music. I do skim political threads but the real intellectual threads don’t disappoint. That’s part of the benefit of a large, diverse forum. There’s so much experience someone is always well versed in whatever topic is posted. I do suspect some of the most knowledgeable might skip replying in some threads because it would be too difficult to bring the rest up to speed and truly answer or because it’s not worth disagreeing in a thread that’s degrading. I’m not sure any one person would deserve the proposed title unless the scope was narrowed to a more specific area of expertise. Ingwe is the master of all things useless like 270s and stunt 223 AIs. Travis/Deflave/Dave is the resident expert of something useless information I’m sure, someone probably specializes in Zooid colonies, ancient, dead, and invented languages, Kilt designs of the past thousand years. Nothing really surprises me on here.