Somebody wants to hear the winner named....So, I conferred with Price-Waterhouse but since they were fired from the Academy Awards for screwing up Best Picture. I decided to go with Beaver10’s calculation to award the nearly empty box of 270 Winchester Ammunition. Here are the runner ups and honorable mentions for the Most Intelligent Person on the Fire.

Honorable Mention...
Edm
Jaguartx
Wabigoon
ruraldoc
DocRocket
Antelope Sniper
Valsdad-Geno (For being a good loser) 😤

Runner Up...
Mathman
Kingston
Gus
DigitalDan
Denton

And the Winner as I see it for not only sheer intellectual properties but for humor, and a life of acquired wisdom goes to...
KAYWOODIE

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉🍾 to our 24 Hour Campfire Smartest Dude.

Now somebody get me this young fellas mailing address so I can Pony Express him his shells.

Special Award...
Rick Bin

Without Rick’s understanding of how a real hunting campfire works, we wouldn’t have this place to share ideas and information. Fight over trivial and important matters. Laugh, make fun of, cheer on and share our successes, failure, joys and sorrows with each other.

We are a lucky bunch who choose to sit amongst the flames of the Fire, Rick has made for us. Sheltered we are not. We provide our own shelter and that’s what I believe makes our Fire the special place it is...Some lurk, as I did for years, before stepping next to the flames. Some welcomed me, some said GFY...But, it felt good to be with guys who understand some simple truths. Be an ethical hunter. Respect the game you chase. Take care of your family and yourself. Be there for those who need to hear encouragement when bad times find them, knowing one day the dark will find us all. We’ll fight amongst ourselves and we’ll right our own wrongs without the oversight of a Campfire Ranger to moderate our flames...For this we all have Rick to thank.

Thanks to all who played along....Beaver10 😎

Last edited by Beaver10; 07/12/18.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”