AERO has a lower that replaces some pins with screws...and has a useful built in trigger guard. Add a LaRue or Timney trigger and there is not much need for the roll pin punches. that should remove stress and about 75% of the build time. The AERO has a screw located on the rear of the lower just aft of the grip screw, it allows the screw to contact the upper real lug to take away the rattle. AERO may or may not be the best recievers but they are popular in the Pacific Northwest. They are priced near the bottom end.
My priority is the barrel, then the trigger. I am open minded but basically conservative on the AR doo-dads.
>>>BILL, I did buy an AR15 just befor my first build ...see "how to buy an AR 15" But, I also had Ed "too many letters" here and his tool kit with reaction bar and I watched him assemble an upper then I just copied what he did, that.... took about an hour.
>>>The over the counter Ruger out shot my build shot for shot (all handloads)... until yesterday when the build outshot the Ruger. Seems the Black Hole barrel likes Benchmark and Nosler 53 Varnageddons...

Watch 'Yer Topknot!