Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by Remsen
Here's my little hunting cabin...a 14x20 with a loft and an outhouse, no power other than a generator, out in the woods near the Helena National Forest in Montana.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Is that a Montana Mobile Cabins build?

I really like their stuff.

Nice eye! Yep, Montana Mobile Cabins built (and delivered) my cabin. They're a local place sorta between Bozeman and Butte, nicest people around and they do great work. I don't even remember how I found them, but after I bought some land I stopped by their construction yard and talked to the owners (Kip and Dawndi) and walked through a few cabins they were building. It took all of about 30 seconds to place an order that was built over the next 9 months. They've been amazing throughout, and after there was a wildfire that came to about 100 yards from the cabin last year, they were the first to let me know about it (I wasn't in Montana at the time) and then they came out to inspect the cabin for any heat damage and did some repairs on chinking that was damaged.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.