AWWW you wouldn't believe some of the PM's and emails old Seafire got 'back in the day'... especially from the naythesayers...

They cursed every thing from my mom, to my dog, to my kids to my wife and anything else they could think of...

I use to ask them, were they spouting this because they had had a problem or they were just spouting rhetoric?
Then I'd ask them had they actually tried it?

Seemed the answer from all the naythesayers was that they were too smart to try it... because they knew it would kill someone
soon, BECAUSE it wasn't published in some factory recognized reload manual....

all the criticism came from people who never tried it...

Got a lot of 'thank you" emails and PMs.. but certainly had to log onto here and AR, with my fire protection suit on, as I certainly did get flamed on a routine basis....

and yeah I still use it... in many cartridges.. especially the 223... I bet I've shot 40 to 50,000 rounds down range over the years.. and so far, still never had a blow up....

Glad all of those naythesayers were so much smarter than me....

as I figured out.. if you are a novice at the reload bench, or just don't know what you are doing.. don't try it....

if you do, it can really make a day shooting a lot of varmints a lot of fun without wearing out your rifles...or shoulder.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez