Originally Posted by 16bore
My little one shouldered a few things and made me realize she could handle and normal stock. Ended up going to SW and getting a pink Hougue for her 10/22. Then shot all morning Sunday. I reckon that was worth the $11.

Those shows are the same old guys in the same old chairs telling the same old stories trying to sell the same old crap.

It's like a time warp.

I wonder if most gun shows are like that. I've seen some of the same rifles show after show after show.

That said, I have found a few good and a few very good deals over the years. I figure it is like elk hunting - time in the field count for a lot. You rarely shoot elk from your campsite at the KOA in town.

That said, I've pretty much stopped going to gun shows unless I need something specific like powder that I can't find elsewhere. Back when H4350 was $225 at the local gun shops I found it for $180 at the Tanner show. (Denver)

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.