I believe they are all the same, unless possibly it is the big one in Tulsa which I have never gotten to go to. I have gone to 3 here in the state of LA in the last year. Of course, I look mostly for an oddball M77. Doesn't matter, in the 3 shows I have seen exactly 1 used 77 and it was a MKII in 270 Win if I remember correctly.

Two months ago, I decided I would take my 700 Classic in the Swede in case I ran across an old Tang safety International in decent shape and I would probably have swapped. No sweat, NO 77's in centerfire used or new that I found. And every one who asked what kind of rifle I had looked confused...not sure if it was the 700 Classic part they were confused about or it being a 6.5 Swede. Looked at me like I had fallen off the turnip truck.

As I went back to one of the 1st tables I had visited and returned to buy some ammo they had I wanted, a black gentleman approached me and asked if my rifle was a Classic and if so, what caliber was it? When I told him it indeed was and was in the Swede. He asked if he could see it and how much I wanted for it. He said he had one in the Swede but wouldn't mind having another one. He had a 77 in the Swede I would have probably swapped him for except he lived over an hour away opposite the way I was going to be headed home. Got his phone # and one day might contact him about it if I go back that way.

But I'm probably through with them unless I'm really bored or can get geared up to go to Tulsa.