I have a stock 10/22 stainless that I just tried a half dozen brands of ammo in. It shoots the 36 grain Mini Mags well. I put one of those Weaver Grand Slam tactical 3.5 to 10 from Natchez on it in some Burris XTR signature rings that take up to 40 MOA inserts. IIRC I have 25 moa in them. My 50 yard zero is only 3 clicks from bottom but I can click out to 300 yards now. Not hunting accuracy, but I can keep them on a paper plate at 200 yards if there is no wind. At 300 I am all over the butcher paper. I've only done it 3 times now, but it is a lot of fun. The Rings were expensive enough with the rail, if I were to start again, I would probably just use a swfa fixed six for all of its adjustment range. I have two nice wind flags that rotate and show speed, Etc. It is amazing to watch what a tiny shift in the breeze does to those little bullets way out there. I will do some more experimenting with it, but have really just been using it to play with while the big guns cool down at the range.

Last edited by IDMilton; 09/28/18.

The never-ending flight
Of future days.
Paradise Lost. Book ii. Line 221