Stingers will not even chamber,in a good rifle. Hint.

As to Dastardly Distance Rimfires,it's easily arranged,especially in 22LR. Pardon the Anschutz 54 1717D HB Hummer at the bottom. I'm fairly certain,that copious erector travel,conjoined with copious inclination,is the ONLY way that such dots can get connected and simply put...the more the merrier. 40 Mils of available erector travel,is a nice place to be and as a "rule",it typically takes 75 MOA of inclination upon a concentric platform,to yield same,on the other side of a 50yd zero.

[Linked Image]

A guy can drive Krunchenticker LR Rimfires in 17 Hummer(Garrow).

[Linked Image]

As well as 17 Whizzum (JARD or Franklin). Straight blowback makes me nervous in both Hummer and Whizzum and I'll happily take locking lugs over same.

[Linked Image]

Often intellesting,to mix various Rimfire Rifles/Chamberingss and their platforms up. 22LR,17 Hummer,22WMR,Hummer and 17 Whizzum here.

[Linked Image]

Big Vudoos(top) are easy to shoot well,especially when wearing a Stainless 2-ounce Shilen trigger and 10x MQ...though only 70MOA inclination,which is a bummer.

[Linked Image]

Leetle Vudoo's are farrrrrr more handy and Utilitarian by literal design and it's nice to have an ULTRA Accurate 22LR,that just "happens" to be ULTRA ruggedly reliable. I've fhuqking flogged on this sonofabitch(8000rds+) and never fretted "weather" or "conditions". The Herd of Anschutzeses while fhuqking squarely splendid,simply cain't begin to hang in like conditions.

[Linked Image]

Very,very,VERY fhuqking FEW folks have even a first inkling,of what a Skookum Rimfire can do 5,6 and 7 football fields away...which never ain't not funny to hear. It cain't be fathomed,until it's experienced and it's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

Hint.