If you don't wanna spend Vudoo money, I totally get it.

I do however have to point out, that I do not think there is a remote chance of having more fun at the range for cheaper.

It's just damn incredible to stretch a modular, CRF .22lr out to what most would consider insane distances and then add up how much the ammo cost vs. how many times you tripped the trigger.

Will you make a bunch of first round hits at 440? No. But you certainly will start to see wind patterns and make corrections based on the feel of the wind on your cheek vs. the back of your neck and question yourself "did that really just happen?" as your hit count goes up and the lightbulb gets turned on.

Can you do this with a Savage or 10-22? Maybe, but I've got a hunch the answer is no.

I've certainly seen 10-22's do things they aint supposed to do, just not at stupid distances, so feel free to prove me wrong.

In my opinion, premium barrels and superior ignition give the Vudoo and Anschutz an edge in ES/SD that the others do not possess.

I'm looking forward to Tikka getting their schidt together on the T1x quite honestly, and I sure hope they knock that one out of the damn park as it looks like a great little set up that's starting to get it's own aftermarket and is certainly at a good price point.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.