Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Seafire

The manufacturer Winchester has customer service dept,

Bullet manufacturers have customer service depts...

Yet you choose to ask people on a web site, instead of going to the source...

AND YOU GIVE ME SCHITT, AND CALL ME THE DUMBASS?

ya wanna see the moron? look in the mirror while you brush your teeth...

there ya go!

Party on Garth.....

Well, tzone DID ask BEFORE going hunting/shooting with them. wink

So did I Mr Skane... 30 days before I went hunting with the bullet and the load.. I asked the manufacturer for any load data recommendation, and asked about the bullet performance parameters... but being a brand new product the customer service rep evidently have any supplied information... he was just shooting from the hip and referred to it being like a ballistic tip, and that it would open up at low impact speed....

which turned out to be wrong....hence the call to the manufacturer, when I got to within cell service
AFTER CALLING 4 DIFFERENT BUDDIES TO ARRANGE ASSISTANCE on recovering the deer at an early and safe opportunity....

I also tested the bullet for accuracy at ranges out to 300 yds, at my local range before deer season even opened.. but I guess no one does that, so they assumed I don't either...

I submit that to you with respect...

Tzone? Tommy boy can kiss my A*^.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez