Shefire,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that along with your Melting Snowflake Routine and Bitching Vagina Monologue(pun be intended),that you stopped The Show to grab yourself by your own kchunt and felt compelled to phone in those "results". The ONLY fhuqking reason this schit is sooooooooooo Incredibly Offa The Fhuqking Charts HILARIOUS,is because you are at the mercy of suffering being you and doing your very "BEST". Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now when you say "steep" and were confounded in The Terrifying Pecker Pole Patch's charred remains,were it like this? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or more like the burn in the front yard,while looking through my front door? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

When you say you saw some brush and stuff,was it like my Backyard's Buck Holding Density? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

When you saw that Magnificent Spike and before you "unleashed" your "means" and "experience" in a maelstrom of uncompromising Surging Estrogen,didja' gawk the headgear and get THE 'Fever,before shots rang the air? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or was it a High/Low Trophy Spike and really got your Estrogen flowin'? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Just how many "Troops" must one summons,to come as assistance in Operation Spike Recovery,when wearing high heels and Hissy Fitting the "unjustices" of your own STUPIDITY and "ability"?!? And you fhuqking wonder aloud through quivering lips,why you are a strung out Opiate Addled Bedpan Polisher,who could cash her "paychecks" at 7-11. Once you had that "Splendid" Beastie whipped and in trembling hand,didja' stab it in the side with a straw and indulge in a little Injun Stew? Hint. LAUGHING!

Was it like bucking blowdown on the back of God's head steep? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you are just now coming to terms with the Reality of your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...with how they've forfeited you to being THE Perpetual Victim,you "lucky" kchunt. I'm fhuqking CRYING....I'm LAUGHING sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!

Mebbe call Sierra and fill out another Hurt Feelers Report and chime in with them "results". The ONLY fhuqking thing that would be funnier than your putting quivering lip and trembling mitts to the keyboard,in order to rehash how you were deeply and rightfully WRONGED,by simply being forced to suffer being you....would be the Toxicology Report.

Hint.

Just saying.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P+++!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."