So if you think you'll get your guns back in any kind of the same condition you had them stolen in, after the court fight, dream on. I bought a batch of rifles that had been confiscated by the police. Most were NIB Savage 99's a few decades old. Two were engraved models worth thousands of $ each. The police threw them in the trunk of a squad car and they were all scratched to sheit, Wood and metal. It looks like they made every effort possible to teach the owner a lesson about messing with the police, even removing the ones in the boxes so they could be damaged along with the unboxed ones.

To me, the police are nothing more than criminals the way they disrespect a citizens property and rights. I can't imagine how I would have reacted at 5am either. Probably would have had a shootout in the living room.

Where's the GD sense of decency anymore? Are the police such disattached sociopaths that they have no awareness of what a citizens rights are, or how to behave as something less than animals?

And people wonder why the police are despised? Do you ever listen to them speak? With their language they somehow seem to have a disconnect with the empathy and compassion centers in their personality and are running in robot mode, "7 civilians were pronounced deceased at the scene"... WTF is that? Those cops need a serious bitch slapping.

LOL