I have one chambered .280AI and I am thoroughly happy with the rifle. The first three bullets I tried were 150 Partitions, 120 Ballistic Tips, and 120 TTSX's. I found loads for all three that will consistently do 5 shots 1" or better at 100, and didn't have to work too hard or burn too much powder to do it. Earlier this Fall, I tried four more bullets, as well as new loads for the original three. I was playing and mostly just trying to find an even more better better-mouse-trap. I found several more loads that are close to or under an inch through two test groups each. It's kind of an embarrassment of riches to have the choices I've got for hunting loads.

It's light and easy to carry; probably too light for steady off hand shooting without a lot of specific practice, but I didn't buy it for those type hunts, so that doesn't bother me.

I shoot it a lot. I'd buy it again, no hesitation. No roulette experience here. Magazine design works just fine, no trouble. The barrel heats up FAST at the range, but that's not a big deal, and if it's my only complaint, it ain't much. Like most, I take another rifle or two and shoot them while it cools.