Originally Posted by Gtscotty
How hard was it to get that gel out of the stock? Were you able to just pull it out? Did the stock get much noisier after you took it out.

I really like the Kimbers, if they would give the option to get that flared muzzle with 5/8x24 threads that they use on the 300 BLK Adirondack, on other chamberings, especially with shorter barrels, I wouldn't have much reason to ever buy anything else for hunting. I wonder if a .223 Hunter is in the works, twisted right, that would be a neat rifle.

I just got back from the Range. My Hunter 6.5 felt great like a .243 and didn't change in vibration or Decibels that I noticed,,, when removing the gel from my stock it took about 10-15 minutes to work gun oil around the filler gel with a long handle skinny flat head, it pulled right out, give the oil sometime to seep down and into the pistol grip, I used about half a bottle of Hoppes #9, but any lube oil will work, the next day after the oil sat over night I removed the pistol grip cap, and the filler literally slide right out.