My 2018 bow season was great with all the species and states I enjoyed but only 2 days into 2019 I started this years bow hunts with a great buck. I took this private land Wisconsin, 10 point with a 10 yard heart shot and a 50 yard dash till his snow nap.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This was a really big bodied deer. After gutting, I weighed him at 205 Lbs. Dressed. I estimate his live weight at 240 Lbs.

[Linked Image]

4 days after killing him, I had the Euro mount finished and a green, gross score of 163 1/8.

Here he is next to the buck I killed in October. Both bucks green (gross) score in the 160's and will qualify for the P&Y book (Im unsure if I will enter them). Its not often that a guy kills two 160 bucks within months of each other but it was sweet to do it with a new drop away rest I designed that will roll out at the ATA show this week.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

In a couple days I leave for the ATA show in KY as some of the products Ive recently designed will be rolled out there and shortly after that Im headed to FL to bow hunt Alligators and hogs. 2019 is starting to be another great bowhunting year.

Last edited by sharp_things; 01/08/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,