Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by pete53
those are nice deer racks sharp things ! glad you did so well with your bow !

Thanks for the kinds words. 2018 was a great year for bowhunting. As a traveling bowhunter, its fun to take an assortment of diff. species in lots of different locations on the globe but killing a big buck in your home state and on your own land is always a lot of fun.

I dont blame the whinners for being jealous. Anybody who has read their prior posts, can see that they harbor feelings of inadequacy for their lack of accomplishments. I feel sad for them lashing out but its still entertaining and flattering to know I live rent free between their ears and that they focus so much time and energy on me because they feel bad about themselves and that I can script how they act. Sit back and enjoy (I will). grin

the whiners to follow feel sad and inadequate and are just lashing out from frustration. I allow them that. (and laugh.) This will be entertaining. 3...............2.............1

Right on cue...the azzhole is back. Looks like the majority of the people know how much of a jackwagon you are Ronald McDoofuss.