Originally Posted by smokepole
The guy poached a deer over bait, which is illegal. That's the kind of thing that hurts hunting.

I actually laughed out loud. I know people post “LOL” too often but in this case, I read that and actually laughed. I marvel at my ability to control the emotions of so many here (an awesome power to say the least so thank you making this so easy for me and so entertaining). Its amazing just how simple it is. Now we got a dope, so wounded and panties twisted that he is manufacturing his own reality. Hahahahahahaha. I should not have this much power over these guys but its fun to have.

7 years ago I got a civil citation for feeding deer a week before gun season. (the speeding ticket equivalent in the hunting world.) They mail you a ticket, you send a check and literally case closed. I didn’t even lose my authority to continue hunting the day of the citation. Just a civil citation. Send them a few dollars (I got lots of those) and the matter was completed almost a decade ago.

Now this joker is getting himself all worked up and devoting time to invent that “poaching” took place (the illegal killing of a game animal). If that were the case I would have been cited for that (yet I wasn’t.) If a deer was poached it would have been confiscated (that too never happened), the weapon would have been confiscated (that too never happened). I would have lost the authority to hunt (I wasn’t). If I was illegally hunting over bait (which I wasn’t) Bait would need to be present (it wasn’t) but kudos to taking all this time to pin pictures to your wall and run red strings from pin to pin to try to manufacture this in your head. Thanks for cracking this case wise open Columbo. You will try your best to manufacture that its something its not. I will laugh. (again)

So when I read that smokes_poles says “The guy poached a deer over bait, which is illegal. That's the kind of thing that hurts hunting.”

I can only (literally) laugh out loud. But its cute to watch you try so hard at this and devote so much energy on me. (Im worth it so please don’t stop letting me live rent free between your ears and so easily triggering you.)

[Linked Image]

Remember, my coffee is stronger than your feeling. (hint)

My last two threads garnered thousands of views. This one is approaching 4,000. I have faith, I can make you and the other whiners make this thread surpass those. I need only post a few words debunking your myths and its like winding up a kids toy and sitting back and being entertained. So, now that I have sufficiently triggered you emotional snowflakes into action. I will sit back and wait for the inevitable. You nancy's will rant, I will be entertained, we will all get to enjoy your melt down. (everybody wins)

So, chop chop. Entertain me

So easy. I’ll stop by next week and grade your work and kick you in the raisins again to make you post a few more times as you focus on me.

[Linked Image]

Im sure you can do better than this. Who knows, now that you read this and are seeing red and steam is coming out your ears because Ive further upset you, you will manufacture that I murdered somebody. Don’t disappoint me. Im worth it. FYI, I took some time to hang some mounts in the den. I don’t have the recent archery alligator on display yet but this will have to tide you over for now. I dont want to tell you how to melt down but this is where you will invent that these were poached or shot in a pen (or my favorite that I shot a "cow".) But again, feel free to manufacture all manner of fantasy stuff as you see fit. Make it good. wink

Listen, I understand. You take this all very seriously and are deeply invested in this. I get that and thats what makes this so entertaining for me so by all means. Dont stop. Pour more of your energy into me. Devote more and more of your day to me. I can get you to act as I see fit and for my enjoyment. Ready............. Set............. Melt down.

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/13/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,