Originally Posted by Squidge
. What happened to the well thought out posts that you once posted ? I'm starting to believe some angry lunatic has hijacked your account.

I was told that those well reasoned posts were lost on some, so now I try to communicate with a broader audience. Seems to be effective.

Originally Posted by Squidge
Ok....

Sorry I posted an update on this news, and GFY.

Well, love you too! wink

(BTW, the meme was for Rolling Thunder / JeffObama and not for your benefit. One of many such I've left for him these 2 long years of fruitless inquiry into nothing but a fantasy that he will awaken tomorrow and it will be Nov 9th, 2016, HRC is POTUS, and he simply had a bad dream about this Trump thing.)

However, if you miss the old Hatari, you can always read the "Best Of" such as this gem, wink

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13380907/reality-check#Post13380907

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo