Been a member there for years. I visit the forum daily for a few minutes checking the Contender classifieds forum and the political forum. There are some good characters there and the interaction there isn't as brutal as it can be here on the "Fire". As far as moderating goes I am amazed about how close a tab they are able to keep on both the classifieds and the rest of the forum. That said yes the traffic is down there as it is on this forum. Moderating is a part of it but in general I feel we are an aging group and prefer to actually reload and shoot, run the dogs and the grandkids, fish and watch TV or any other thing that is interesting enough to pay attention to. I would just about bet the average age on the hunting/shooting forums is reaching 60 and by now most of us already know what we need to know about shooting. Most of us have already done a lot of hunting too. As for the new cartridges so what? My 270, 7x57 and 30-06 were more than acceptable at the tasks I put them to and I don't need a high BC bullet 6.5 to shoot at animals 600 yards away because I don't do that sort of thing. Possibly some don't participate in these kind of forums because they don't want their gun interests exposed on the internet.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]