So we have a 300 WinMag Mauser 98 action a store bought a gun in the 1960s it is Kodiak which was a company that took Mauser 98 actions and built more popular cartridges in it. Mine has a 24 inch barrel not a heavy barrel but I say a medium barrel. 1-10 twist and was wondering if anyone had load experience with 150 grain Scirrocco ll in the 300 WinMag. I have a swift manual but they do not push it as fast as I think you could I was thinking you could push it faster but maybe I am wrong.I have heard the Scirrocco ll Likes a good bit of jump to the lands I am going to jump it .050 and also have heard it likes It when you push it to max speed. I would not worry about it With other less expensive bullets I would experiment with them quite a bit more but when you are paying $.60 a bullet you are Trying To not just shoot them up I figure someone might have experienced something with this bullet and could give me some tips of what they did with it. And I am probably going to use IMR 4831 or maybe IMR 4350?

Chase

Feel free to ask more questions if you have them thanks