Make certain the blades on whatever you shoot are SHARP. With that said, swacker, NAP, and Grim Reaper all make broadheads that should serve you well. While the vast majority of my experience is with compounds, i dont know a lot of folks that shoot super heavy heads out of crossbows. So maybe the 100 is worth a look. There is NO guarantee on bloodtrails with any head. Ive run big cut mech heads thru both lungs and had exit holes i could put my hand in. And blood be very sparse until i got within a few yards of the downed animal. Then it looked like a murder scene. Ive had times where you could follow the trail like a road. Blood everywhere. No looking required. Just follow it. A lot of new stuff was released this past week at ATA. So start doing some research and see what that turns up. One head i didnt mention that may well be worth a look is the Veteran from VIP. Lots of video reviews on that head. Its amazingly tough. Penetrates like crazy. However i dont know if its suitable for crossbows. Thats where youll need to do your research

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff