I was a pretty big fan of Swhacker 125 2" head for a bit with my Xbows as they fly great, but the more deer I kill with them the less I like them. First of all the ferrule is very soft and it's a one shot deal on game as they usually bend. Second is blood trails are very hit and miss. It's hard to think that a 2" head would leave a poor trail, but these do more times than not. I just shot a doe last week and she went over 50yards before ever leaving a drop. Luckily she ran down an open trail for a good ways before hitting the thick stuff. All in all she went 150+ yards with a well placed hit, which is a bit much for an average size doe. Had the same sort of thing last year as well. I think it boils down to poorly sharpened blades at the factory. I don't usually disassemble the head out of the package, but the few I have opened had lack luster sharpness and we all know that is imperative for quick clean kills. I'm going back to Spitfires and Shockwaves most likely. The Swhacker does work well for turkey, so I may hang onto the rest.

This deer shouldn't have made it 150yds after the shot with no blood at all for the first 50:
[Linked Image]