Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by gunner500
I wont shoot at running game, hardest shot is 500 yard steel with a Sharps rifle using full buckhorn barrel sights in a gotdamn Oklahoma crosswind.

Agreeing...I just consider a moving target at distance a no shoot for me. A “gunslinger” on another forum was bragging about how he regularly can shoot DRT on Speed goats at 400 yards running. When his post got called BS, asking for his method for accounting for speed of the animal, judgement of yardage, lead amount and his technique for such practices. He piled himself up into a train wreck of lies. Luck should have been his answer. 😎

Damn, what a diptwat that guy was, I learned early on bird hunting with gramps, dad and uncles I don't need to be trying to shoot chit on the move, had it reaffirmed shooting clay birds with Lt Powell, rockchucker and CrimsonTide and a pig hunt a few years ago, I believe precise placement at longer distances is too much of a discipline for me to overcome when it comes to shooting game on the run or trying to slap shoot a shotgun at flying birds/clays.

Trump Won!