Doggy, here’s the thing I have found consistently said by you, only...It’s simple and very truthful...”Don’t show us a picture of your target at 700-800-900 plus yards with multiple hits”...”Show the target with your first shot being a solid hit.”

That’s where it’s at! Most of us that shoot a lot can place hits on target after making adjustments with multiple rounds being fired until the windage is accounted for. In real time, you are usually not gonna get that second shot off at big fur at those yards once your first shot is a miss, albeit a slight miss will make the fur move or change its position giving the hunter an even worse shot angle then he had on the first attempt...Fact.

You’ve flamed new and old members over this causing some to have the red-ass. Putting it into perspective. You weren’t ripping someone for their shooting skills, only directly saying it doesn’t mean schit on big fur unless your first shot finds the mark.

I took a pard before the start of elk season up to my mountain top range which maxes out at 800 yards so he could check zero and put hits on my 12”x14” steel at 750 yards. His 1st, 2nd and 3rd shots were all solid hits with a slight 3-5 mph wind. His rifle was good to go, and so was my pard. 😎

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Beaver10; 01/14/19.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”