MD,

I was just yanking your chain a bit... I know enough that I love my 260 - but I do know it’s limitations on longer bullets and accuracy with those that the Creed fixes...

It’s hard to find anything to disagree with you on given you are dead nutz on ... but I gave it a bit of a whirl just for the fun of it (haven’t ever really disagreed with you before outside personal pref.)

Anyway - If I hadn’t had my customer 260 reamer on order I may have changed to 6.5 creed... but Lapua makes 260 brass so I’m all good.. and my spec’s are tighter than the SAAMI so all else equal my customer job will hold it’s own water even though the brass may not last as long. I customer throat my rifles as well... so I’m at a good spot with OAL in this case luckily.

Of course 90% of that would automatically go away if I used the Creed as is... maybe more, ...

At some point I do want to compare the Creed to the 260 to see which one is more finicky about loads... the 6XC was supposed to be easier to load than the 6 creed... but I went 6 Creed for my PRS rifle anway.

- i.e. I was just being a smart arse. smile