Now you can say you've "seen" a .545 BC .224" 88gr ELD...but couldn't pick 'er outta da' crowd. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself you don't read everything I write and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Or that folks won't be phoning James,cuttin' checks and followin' suit. Hint. Laughing!

In fairness,I just "happen" to have a couple/few stocks to choose from,so could go ADL,BDL or DBM. Sorta smitten with Terrain ergo's and only have a DBM inlet hangin' loose and it seems that the 88 ELD in the .090" freebore James spout,will prolly Smooch at 2.545" COAL and be both AM steel 5-rounder and MDT poly 10-rounder compliant. Ask me how I KNOW? Be sure to nod your head,like you "understand". Hint. Laughing!

A leetle objective relief.

[Linked Image]

'Bout right.

[Linked Image]

88 Smoocher.

[Linked Image]

Will gun it at 26",chop/clock to 21" and rub STUPID Fhuqker's noses in same. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Gotsta' kiss,find pressure,rock on and load a couple few hunnert...then slam an Otterlicious 10/22 together. Mail should be close to ready!

Film at 11:00.

Hint

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."