Originally Posted by fourbore
Oh My god! I could not disagree more. And pseudo profanity no less for Leupold! The 6-18 AO Leupold has got the be the best all around rim fire scope ever produced. Not limited to rim fire, but; for this forum rim fire. You have to spend a lot more to gain anything. Yes my choice 2-7x32 or 3-9x33 for hunting and a 40x for dedicated bench work - but; for all around best compromise and hi quality this 6-18AO is tops. The reticle is a 2nd level decision. I would be fine to simply ignore the hash marks. I never purchase a new rimfire scope with anything other than a fine duplex or maybe fineCH+dot.

What the heck is a hummer or a MQ. Mumbo jumbo, babble talk. Hint? Hint what? I am incoherent, so: I leave hints.

As for hash marks, they look too coarse and this is not a first focal plane scope, so; the moa per hash will vary with magnification. Beyond that, the OP already own the scope. Mount it and try it! Zero at 100 and observe POI out beyond.

Stick isn't much into holding hands. He has his way of saying things. Read through his treads and you'll catch on. SWFA 6X fixed, and 17HMR

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.