Come on guys, I never said that I went off to that RBG movie willingly. Any one of us here would sit on a cold deer stand watching an empty woods for hours on end and you wouldn't appease the wife for an hour and a half from a soft seat with popcorn? I sure as heck wasn't about to let her go by herself. I'm not ever going to let this one get away and will avoid a Gail warning at all cost. Maybe I just put a higher priority of getting laid once in a while than some of you do.

The movie "On The Basis of Sex" was mostly about her being one of the first females admitted into Harvard Law School and her struggles in a man's world getting a decent paying job even though she was head of her class at Harvard and Columbia. Putting her cancer stricken husband through law school as well as herself while raising two kids. Then her break out case defending a bachelor taking care of his sick mother in Colorado because he was discriminated against in tax court because he was never married and a man. Nothing at all about being on the Supreme Court. A woman's rights movie for sure, but you might score some points with the wife. And about that scoring part...

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory