Global capitalism is what it is. I'm driving the only GM product I'd ever purchase in the future (2500HD w/ Duramax). It wouldn't be what it is without global capitalism. I swore off Ford forever after seeing their example of "Quality is job number 1." The power strokes relied upon a relay to charge glow plugs. It wouldn't start if it was colder than 53 or so. After replacing 4 and noticing the replacements failed within a month or two of the warranty expiring, I started carrying spares (at $300 a pop). Living in the Rockys, I found myself stranded in cold weather too many times to count.... I've known to many dodge owners to go down the Ram road even though Cummings is the real deal. If Toyota ever offered a HD diesel in 3/4 ton, I'd never buy another Detroit designed product. Our other vehicles are Toyotas (Sequoias and a FJ). I truly respect the sentiments of those who are committed to only buy American.... However, I don't think such an animal exists today as parts are sourced from around the globe. In any event, I do believe the Japanese vehicles (and now Korean) have forced Detroit to pay more attention to quality control. In that sense, we're all beneficiaries of global capitalism.