Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You fail to mention which truck you have. And this was about China, not Japan.

Which truck I drive doesn't matter, since my post wasn't about my truck is better than his or ???? It's not about trucks or even vehicles. My post was about the fact that I don't understand the GM bashing when they weren't the only company to get bailed out nor were they the biggest. Nobody ever calls it the Wells Fargo bailout or the Bank of America or the Citigroup bailout. I bet nobody that brags about their Toyota ever cut up a credit card from a bank that got bailed out. It's just doesn't make sense and, everyone immediately goes to bragging about their Toyota and swearing off GM. I don't even view a Tundra as much of a "truck" because it won't do what I need a truck to do. It won't haul or tow as much as I want a truck to be able to. It's a little 1/2 ton nothing.....I guarantee that I could haul just as much in a 1972 Kingswood estate station wagon as I could in Toyota Tundra, but guys sure do like to brag about their yota's. To me it's actually laughable.

You seem to be very happy with your truck. I’m happy for you.

Thanks. It's been good to me with no major problems, but I do realize that they ALL have problems.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020