Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by T_O_M
What would you like to know? .

I read several reviews of this guys stuff where things didn’t arrive as ordered or the item delivered showed very shoddy workmanship. Other reviews place his gear in “most treasured” status. Anybody know this guy well enough to try and explain this?

Mine arrived as-ordered without any manufacturing flaws. There is one thing I'd change .. where the zipper goes from along the side to up and over the top there's a short bend. Working the zipper around that corner sometimes takes both hands. I think that could be remedied by having the radius of the corner a little larger. Doesn't truly matter to me, it does shut and the bugs don't get in.

I do understand that when you are dealing with a very small shop .. cottage industry .. there can be more variation than there might be with a mass produced item, so I'm not challenging the notion that others may have encountered issues. Like I've said, I'm very happy with mine.

Someone else mentioned Tarptent tents ... they are another good option. I generally prefer a side-entry especially as I get older and I'm less flexible than I used to be. I had a Notch ... worked but it seemed a bit confining to me. Currently using a ProTrail ... opens on the end but otherwise, I'm very happy with it.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...