The google custom search turned up nothing for "good loads" for either 6mm AR, .243 LBC, or 6mm Grendel so I figured we may as well get one rolling. I have NO loading suggestions to offer as of yet since I am waiting for my two 20-inch barrels and likely will be still waiting five weeks from now.

I HAVE learned already that 6mm AR dies are damned hard to find, so I resorted to a Redding 6.5 Grendel FL-bushing die with a .268" TiN bushing. I have also learned that trying to neck down a fired 6.5 Grendel case using this die is likely to damage case mouths or simply be generally difficult, but FL sizing a fired case in a 6.5G die first makes it a piece of cake. I will be seating with a Forster 6mm PPC benchrest seater die.

When my rifles are built, most likely I will be shooting 95-grain Partitions at hogs...at least for starters. I may be lured into playing with slicker bullets, though...ya never know. According to QuickLOAD, the powders on my shelf that would work best are H4895, Re15, Varget, H335 (which I will NOT use for this application), and AR-Comp. Varget, H4895 and AR-Comp will get the call for starters. I'm hoping the AR-Comp does well because I have a lot of it on the shelf with no current assignment. We'll see. At any rate, it looks as though 2750 fps may be possible. I'll be doing more reading before I charge a case,elsewhere and hopefully right here.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.