Yondering, my 6Gs are built on Aero Precision uppers and lowers, and am using BHW .243 LBC barrels. I thought I recorded all the parts and sources for these builds somewhere, but if I did I just cannot locate the file. I think I bought my BCGs from PSA, but I do not recall for sure...coulda been Primary Arms. There are no Bear Creek Arsenal parts in my rifles!

As mentioned, I am having some vision issues that may be causing me problems shooting off the bench. I have rifles that shoot a half-inch or better with pretty good consistency...maybe I should take them with me when I shoot these ARs to find out how I'm actually doing. In any case I am going to make an appointment with my eye doc this week. I had an infection in my right eye early in the summer and after it cleared up my vision in that eye remained blurry, a change from 20/20 to God only knows what. Could be cataract, maybe. I hope it can be corrected because I can't shoot my handguns like I could only a few years ago. I'll admit right now that I've never really liked the ergonomics of an AR off a shooting bench and it could well be true that I just don't shoot one well enough to demonstrate its real accuracy potential.

About those velocities...I also mentioned problems with the shooting shooting position I used on the weekend I chronographed. I suppose it's possible that the readings were flawed because I was having to shoot just an inch or two over the sensors (yeah, it's a little nerve-racking). Since I never got to chrono the Leverevolution loads, I may repeat the effort and make sure I set up on another shooting bench where I can use my chrono without stressing over its welfare. For that matter, maybe I should look at the stands and see if I can modify them to set my screens about eight or ten inches lower. I do not think there's anything wonky about my barrels...my two 6Gs are identical and velocity readings have been fairly close to each other. I use two scales when loading for the purposes of keeping each one honest via spotchecking.

I'm using QuickLOAD and any on-line sources of information I can find for data---in fact I ran Lever up to 29.5 grains based on your recommendation---but I am approaching the whole thing with due caution because of the lack of published, pressure tested load data. One thing I may try is Lapua brass...I'm currently using Starline and it seems to be good and tough, but maybe Lapua would give me better results. I tried Hornady when I was shooting 6.5G, and I thought it was schitt brass and I won't use it anymore. The bottom line is, I'm not expecting high velocities with this round...I'd have built an AR10 if I was. I'd happily accept a 150 fps gain if I knew it was sanely achievable, but I'm not into locating edges of cliffs wearing a blindfold.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.