I wouldn’t have posted this if I had seen the previous “350 Legend” thread under Hunting Rifles. But reading through that thread, it’s clear that many don’t get it. It’s not just another cartridge thrown up into the wind hoping for a market. It has a ready-made, niche market of deer hunters in those states that have legalized straight-walled cartridges for those who want to hunt but are mandated to a handful of handgun cartridges incl the likes of the 444 and the 45/70 and a few others...if they don’t want to use a shotgun, handgun, or muzzleloader. These kinds of cartridge are not chosen by choice but by mandate. It’s the law.

No cartridges with shoulders; only those that somewhat replicate muzzle-loader ballistics and are on purpose relatively short-range affairs; this is for the rather high-density hunter areas and populated rural areas common in those states.

The great topper, I think is using the 223 case and OAL, making it a natural for AR’s, aside for the ease in a proper bolt gun.